Now that my wife, the writer, has finalized the script (again) I've started re-drawing the original 25pgs I had finished. Mostly because I've decided to use a brush instead of a static line pen rapidograph that I normally use. The point of the switch is to make the lines feel a little more organic, or textural, because nature plays a major part in the story, and the lines I put down with a brush is as unpredictabe as nature. So, it fits.
The stuff I mainly have done now is just part titles and chapter break cards. There's a little design involved since I want to invoke dialogue cards of silent films, and the feeling of old comics by McCay, and Herriman. I'll probably be getting into the actual story pages later this week.